Saturday, 16 July 2011

Just a Quick Word Here : My Wedding Project at "A Little Bit Here and There"

As some of you may be aware, I co-write in another blog with my fiancée. You can vist the blog "A Little Bit Here and There" [here]. This is where all the lovey-dovey and mushy stuffs go to. My fiancée is so gonna kill me if she reads this! LOL.

For today, we did some DIY project in preparation for our wedding. 

This is what we did today.

If you wanna know more, feel free to have a look at it in "A Little Bit Here and There".

Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. buat apalah dok susah2kan diri??? have a SEMPOI wedding reception will do.yg penting ikut syariat, barulah berkat & mendapat rahmat.so pi ngaji lagi!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ nice stalker - okay, semanis kurma, seharum kasturi di tv9.

    ReplyDelete

Say what?

Related Posts with Thumbnails