Thursday, 7 July 2011

Just A Quick Word Here : Some Changes for Mobile Viewers

Over the past few hours, I noticed that when my blog is accessed on a mobile platform, the background will turn out white. I think this happened since I added the LinkWithin widget [website here]. I don't know why it happened.

Since I used a lot of light blue and yellow text on this blog, the only solution for me is to highlight the text in blue or yellow with the colour black. So, those of you who view this blog on a mobile platform would see those text highlighted in black. Better than forcing yourself to read yellow or light blue text on a white background, right?

Sorry if it looks bad on the mobile platform, yeah. If you know the solution, you are most welcome to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what?

Related Posts with Thumbnails