Sunday, 23 October 2011

Travel : Perth, Australia - Intro.

Yes. The last entry was because I was preparing for my travel to Australia. Perth to be exact. And it's more of a business trip than a leisure trip or holiday because there are some work for me to do here. So bear with me if my next upcoming posts will have more pictures than text.

KLIA. Waiting to board the plane.

To start it off, my flight took 5 hours from KLIA to Perth International Airport. And surprisingly, there's no time difference between Perth and Kuala Lumpur.

Well, here I am.  It's spring in Perth and the temperature normally ranges from 19 - 29 degrees celsius. Even when it reaches 29 degrees, it's always windy, thanks to its location near the Indian Ocean. Nice.




Off to bed now.


8 comments:

  1. Ala... why sooo short? :( i wanna see pics! :D p/s: look around for coffee grinder+maker. if murah do let me know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. tegedik2nya aku nak gi australia... nak nak great barrier...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ingat, business trip! kerja!kerja!kerja! taxpayers' money tu..so biar berbaloi-baloi.Jangan minum air lebih dari menyelam; nanti tenggelam!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. mana gamba kawin??

    ReplyDelete
  5. bro..time ko pegi byk lalat tak kat sana?aku dulu jenuh dok halau lalat je..heheh

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Fatah - Heheh. Banyak bro! time aku pergi tu dah nak masuk permulaan summer.

    ReplyDelete

Say what?

Related Posts with Thumbnails