Wednesday, 18 January 2012

Just a quick word here: It’s time for a blog reform.


Our sole source of entertainment, for the time being.

Here I am, munching my dinner in front of my PC because it’s the only source of entertainment for me and my wife at our new house at the moment. I am now looking at this blog, reviewing all the layout, entries and stuffs that I did since I started this blog. I must say the layout can look shitty at times.. Well, most of the time. I tend to use too many colours in my entries and lots of words in bold.  It just makes my blog looking like a Rubik’s Cube, you know. So from now on, I’m just gonna stick to one colour and bold the words I want to highlight, not the whole friggin sentence.



5 comments:

  1. Good! Takla mata aku terkelip2 lagi bila baca blog kau :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks. mengambil ilham dari Dato Seri 1Najib, "pembaca didahulukan, pencapaian diutamakan".

      Delete

Say what?

Related Posts with Thumbnails