Monday, 16 July 2012

First World Problem: My pocket is filled with too many stuffs


You may recall my first ‘First World Problem’ post [here]. This time imma put it in a photo essay.  I have a first world problem with what I take back with me, in my pocket,  when I get home from work. 

This is the normal scene when I get home.











Sorry for the mess, I just got back from a course over the weekend. Time to stow the car keys. Wait.. there are other stuffs in my pocket too. 
Apart from my car and house keys, in my pocket on normal days there will be some receipts from today's lunch and.. yeah.. some coins. Which makes me wonder till this day, why do our banks issue coins? What are they for? Payphone? No one uses a payphone anymore. I doubt if they still exist. Why can't banks just issue 10 sen, 20 sen, 50 sen bills? Or are coins just there to fill up your pocket and make "cha-ching" noises as you walk?

Screw this.. I'm going for a shower.














END.

8 comments:

  1. sama!!!!
    sama sangat-sangat
    nak ambik kunci bercinta rasanya sebab kena keluarkan entah pape je dalam tu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tu lah. kalau tak poket, handbag.

      Delete
  2. kalau perempuan lagi banyak barang yang keluar hehehee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Irsh, JOIN jum! Ajak gen-2 sekali... :)
    takpe kan panggil Irsh? hehhee...

    http://sujuelfarahin.blogspot.com/2012/07/1st-segmen-by-elfarahin.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. today out new RM1 notes~


    Regards,
    http://www.lonelyreload.com (A Growing Teenager Diary) ..

    ReplyDelete

Say what?

Related Posts with Thumbnails